09 February 2011

A place to share...

Ok, so I've decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon...

Basically, the goal is to share my crafting adventures - partially because I am crafting as much as I can (with two kids!) and am really enjoying it, and partially because Mark is never really all that excited when I say "look what I made today"... To be fair, most of the things I make are pink and/or flowery and/or of no use to him, so I totally get it, and thus I am hoping to provide a little extra inspiration to all of my creative friends...

The plan is to fill you in on the projects I am working on, have completed in the past couple years, and hope to complete in the future, as well as show you some of the amazing places where I find my inspiration...

Thanks for joining me on this adventure!
Lynley

PS umi designs (pronounced "you-me") is the name I would ideally like to use for a company one day... I am inspired by projects that are unique, modern, and innovative, and I hope that my projects are too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...